Wednesday 26 March 2014

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation - Light Vanilla


After my first proper foray into foundation I've managed to get a small idea of what colour is best suited to my skin type.

I have started using Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation in light vanilla, I've heard some great things about Bourjois foundation so thought this would be a good starting point.

It contains a fruit therapy formula that is supposed to help enhance the skin's complexion, this fruit formula contains Apricot, melon and apple (which all do different things for the skin) it also has quite a fruity scent when you apply the foundation to the skin.

The foundation seems to be a full to medium coverage foundation that does cover the face quite well, I also noticed that it feels light on the skin even though it has quite high coverage. As it is a high coverage foundation you really do not need to apply a load of the product as a little goes a long way.

This is a great colour and matches my skin really well, I haven't really noticed any particular effects of the fruit therapy for my skin, but I do like the coverage and the colour.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment