Friday 28 March 2014

Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz



This is one of my new favourite products, I picked this up as I had a coupon to get some points from Boots for buying a product in the Botanics range. I saw this on the shelf and thought I would give it a whirl.

What you do is once you've taken your makeup off you then spray this onto the skin and then use a cotton wool pad to then remove it. It removes that last bits of make-up from the skin and will tighten up your pores.

I will admit the first time I used this I did feel my pores tightening up and my skin has been feeling a lot fresher since using this. It also does catch a lot of the makeup which may still be on my face and gives my face a nice refresh ready for putting my moisturiser on.

The pump can be a bit of a pain to push down and you do have to hold your breath (you'll breathe in more than you put on your face otherwise), but it is still worth it in my eyes.

This normally retails on the Boots website for £4.99 here.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment