Thursday 20 March 2014

Beauty UK Eye Prime FX Eyeshadow Primer



I'm always on the lookout for a great eyeshadow primer, and I may have just found one to rival my Avon Lid Primer.

I bought this from Superdrug to try out, it was very inexpensive at just £3.49.

It comes with a sponge applicator that you just put onto the eyelids, I put a dab onto my eyelid and then blend all over the lid.

Now with an eyeshadow primer you want staying power and my giddy aunt does this have it, I put the primer and eyeshdow on at 7:45AM, and didn't take it off till nearly midnight and it didn't even move, hadn't even creased.

This is the bar to beat for me when it comes to eyeshadow primer, and yes I will definitely be repurchasing this again.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment