Monday 10 March 2014

Avon Haul

DISCLAIMER: I am not bragging, this is just a look at what may come up in the blog, products were bought with my own money.


Who doesn't love Avon, my friend has become a rep for them so I nabbed a book off of her to look through and ended up purchasing a couple of items.

Avon Eyeshadow Palette - The Nudes


As you know I love brown eyeshadow (I'm not a big experimenter with colour), and this palette just looked like it had some great colours that I could use during the week while I'm at the work.
As you can see from the swatches some colours are more pigmented then others.

Avon ColorTrend Face Powder - Translucent

I love a good face powder, and I haven't tried anything from the ColorTrend range for ages so this seemed like a good one to dip my toe into.

Avon Eyeshadow Duo - Warm Cashmere
 As I said with the eyeshadow I love brown eyeshadow during the week, and this seemed like a good one, as you can see in the swatches the first shade seems quite pigmented, but the other isn't.

Avon Naturals Rose & Chocolate Body Lotion

The scent of this was the reason I bought this (rose & chocolate reminds me of turkish delight). I have now actually smelt this and it is more rosy then chocolatey, but it still smells gorgeous.

Avon Care Light Moisture Face Cream

I'm wanting to try a new face cream as my skin is going through a bit of a dry patch (I can't win it's either too oily or dry). This sounded like it might be good to add a small bit of moisture to my face. The cream is a gel cream (which I haven't ever tried before). I'm looking forward to using it.


Avon Naturals Rose & Chocolate Spritzer
This was bought because of the scent, and it does smell gorgeous can't wait to properly use this and see how long it lasts during the day.






Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment