Sunday 9 February 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips



I love lip balm, I have hundreds of them, but these are the ones that I have been wanting for ages (ever since the author Lindsey Kelk put them on her website). I scoured the net for their release date and when they were finally released I was there buying them.

I only have 5 at the moment but that may all change.

Mint Fresh
A lovely minty fresh smell and feels lovely on the lips

Cherry Me
This is one of their tinted lip balms, this smells of cherries and gives a hint of red on the lips.

Peach Kiss
This is my favourite from the baby lips range, it is the other from the tinted range, it smells of peaches and also gives a subtle hint on the lips with a glitter.

Hydrate
This gives extra hydration to the lips (this one can be found in my bag at the moment)

Intense Care +
This is another favourite from the range, I use this once I have used a lip scrub on my lips just to back some of the moisture I've lost from scrubbing.

A great range, and ones that I use all the time

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment