Monday 3 February 2014

Make-Up Monday (3rd Feb 2014 - 9th Feb 2014)

I was sorting out the make-up that I was going to wear for last week when I had a 'Eureka' moment, and thought this might be a good idea for a series on the blog. I have a bit of makeup so I like to change my make-up bag out every week and get everything in rotation so that nothing is wasted (I know I'm not the only one that does this, hands up please).


So every Monday, I am going to post the make-up that I am going to be wearing for that week. So here is week 1:




  • Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer - Clear
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 51 Light Vanilla
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
  • SEVENTEEN Miracle Matte Pressed Powder - Ivory Porcelain
  • Beauty UK Eye Prime FX Eyeshadow Primer
  • Natural Collection LashCare Mascara - Clear - This is a staple in my bag so will always show up in the posts.
  • Beauty UK Eye Shadow Palette - No 7 Naked
  • N.Y.C. Showtime Mascara - Black
  • Collection No Clumps Mascara - Ultra Black
  • Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum' Express - Very Black
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner - Nude
  • Revlon Butter Balm - Invite Only
  • Collection Fix Me Up Setting Spray


As you can see I do wear a lot of makeup on a weekly basis (I have to mainly plan for what I might wear on a weekend, especially if I am going out somewhere.

I hope you like this series of posts, and I am going to trial it for the month of February, if you readers like this after the four posts then I will carry on and make it a permanent thing.

Are there any products that you've tried there and loved (or even hated), feel free to comment.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment