So every Monday, I am going to post the make-up that I am going to be wearing for that week. So here is week 1:
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer - Clear
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 51 Light Vanilla
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
- SEVENTEEN Miracle Matte Pressed Powder - Ivory Porcelain
- Beauty UK Eye Prime FX Eyeshadow Primer
- Natural Collection LashCare Mascara - Clear - This is a staple in my bag so will always show up in the posts.
- Beauty UK Eye Shadow Palette - No 7 Naked
- N.Y.C. Showtime Mascara - Black
- Collection No Clumps Mascara - Ultra Black
- Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum' Express - Very Black
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner - Nude
- Revlon Butter Balm - Invite Only
- Collection Fix Me Up Setting Spray
As you can see I do wear a lot of makeup on a weekly basis (I have to mainly plan for what I might wear on a weekend, especially if I am going out somewhere.
I hope you like this series of posts, and I am going to trial it for the month of February, if you readers like this after the four posts then I will carry on and make it a permanent thing.
Are there any products that you've tried there and loved (or even hated), feel free to comment.
thanks for tuning in