So let's get on with the show.
Here's the products that are featured this week:
- GOSH Velvet Touch Primer - Clear
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - This is a trial size which I just want to finish up, I have a medium size tube ready to go once this has finished.
- SEVENTEEN On The Spot Foundation - Ivory - Again another product that I want to finish up (if it stays in the bag I'll use it.
- L'Oreal Eau De Teint Foundation - Porcelain - A good foundation and with the primer and face powder in the bag this might me my holy trinity of face products (we'll see)
- Natural Collection Pressed Powder - Cool - This is a really good face powder and cheap as well so bargain!!
- SEVENTEEN Hide Away Concealer - Extra Fair - A makeup product that I have had in my stash and am wanting to use up.
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer - Light
- Soap & GloryTM It's About Prime Eyeshadow Underbase
- L'Oreal Color Appeal - Platinum Beige
- MUA ColourBlast Eyeshadow Tint - A Girl Like Me
- Natural Collection LashCare Mascara - Clear
- NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray - I have only just started using this as my Collection Fix Me Up has just been used up.
- Bourjois Fan-Tastic Volume Mascara - Fan-tastic Black
- KIKO Lip Base Primer
- Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil - Hot Chocolate
- Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil - Vanilla Sky
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Eyeliner - Nude
- MaxFactor Dip-In Eyeshadow - Posh Pink
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara - Ultra Black
- Miss Sporty Studio Colour Mono Eyeshadow - Romance
- Avon Big Colour Eye Pencil - Cocoa Gleam
- Soap & GloryTM Super-Colour Fabu-LipstickTM - The Missing Pink - I love this lipstick for a natural look especially when I'm at work.
Hope you like the selection, is there any products there that you have tried and loved?
If you want Make-Up Monday to return in March please comment below.
Thanks for tuning in