Tuesday 14 January 2014

Soap & Glory™ One Heck of a Blot


I was looking for a powder that would keep my make up on during the day, and I came across the One Heck of a Blot pressed powder from Soap & Glory.

The powder is very light weight on the skin, and doesn't feel to heavy (like it will clog up your pores more then you want it to). The powder when applied goes translucent on the skin even in the compact it is a nude colour. Once you get your brush in the compact you can see that it is finely milled and goes onto the face with ease (It doesn't look cakey, and you don't have patches all over the place).

This is one of my favourite pressed powders and keeps my make up on my face during the day, I will also be repurchasing this again as it has become part of my daily make-up routine.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment