Saturday 25 January 2014

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

I had never really tried a cuticle remover before but I noticed this in a blog post by Vivianna Does Makeup, and thought it might be a good idea to try a cuticle remover, and see if it helped when painting my nails.


This was a big surprise to me, the remover has a gel consistency, and the applicator is just a nozzle, this allows for easy application to the cuticle.

You keep the gel on for 15 seconds and then use a cuticle stick to gently push and then remove the cuticle. Once you have finished it needs to be washed off in warm soapy water (as noted by the instructions on the back).

This is a good remover, and one I have now added to my mani routine due to the fact that the product is so easy to use and takes seconds to work.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment