Monday 9 December 2013

BLOGMAS 9: SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint - Fair

DISCLAIMER: This product was bought with my Boots points.



This is a very heavy duty concealer, and with working a long day at work heavy duty is a must. This little pot first came to my attention when it was blogged about by Beauty Junkie in London.

I have to admit the consistency of the concealer did put the fear of god into me that I might have needed a trowel to put it on with but with just swirling my index finger into the pot and gently dabbing it around my under eye area it has worked really well, and the concealer blends in quite well to the skin.

This is a really good concealer and it does stay on under the eye quite long (even when I rub my eye it's still there)

I mainly use this for under eye concealing rather then all over (so my Soap & Glory still gets a look in).

Overall a really good concealer, due to it being heavy duty and you don't need to use too much on the face as it will just look like it's been caked on.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Good review ;) i don't know these brand but when i going in London i'm gonna to buy and tried this ^^ Maybelline Superstay 24h concealer is good too :)
    xx Laura.
    http://neverwithoutmylipstick.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, will have to look at the superstay concealer as I use the foundation and that was fantastic.

      Delete
  2. I will be comparing this to a few other high end concealers next week, I'm excited to see how it does as it is Very good. Which soap and glory concealer do you use? I have the trick and treatment one but I don't like it, its too glittery for me!

    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing your concealer review sounds like a good read, I use Soap & Glory's Kick Ass Concealer, which I will be reviewing this month as part of Blogmas lol.

      Delete