Sunday 8 December 2013

BLOGMAS 8: What's In My Bag - Christmas Edition

I've noticed that my Blogmas hasn't really had a lot of Christmassy cheer, so while thinking of an idea for a Christmassy blog post, I literally pulled this out of the bag.


As you can see I was telling the truth when I said I pulled this post out of the bag. I bought this bag from Primark 3 years ago at around this time, and I have pulled it out every year for Christmas. It holds a load of stuff, quite a slouchy bag (but it is a pain when it chucks it down)

So now onto what I have in this mighty titan of a reindeer bag.


As you can see I carry around a lot of stuff:

  • Keys
  • Cosmetic Bag - You will see more down below as to what is in here.
  • Ear Buds - JVC Blue, I bought these from Tesco and they are fantastic, This is my 2nd pair in god knows how many years.
  • Sure Deodorant
  • Ipod - I walk to work everyday and I always listen to my ipod.
  • Pens - I always have a couple of pens flying around.
  • Work Card and Gryffindor Lanyard - I need my card to access the computer systems at work, the lanyard I bought when me and my mum went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour (which was fantastic, Professor Lupin is my favourite)
  • Umbrella 
  • Memory Stick - I always keep a memory stick on me as you never know when you might need one.
  • Iphone - I never leave home without it.
  • Gaviscon
  • Purse
  • Notebook - I use this to put down any blog ideas, and at the moment I am writing in my favourites and empties so far of December.
  • Tissues
  • Saffiano Filofax - This is another thing I never leave home without it (it's helping me plan my Blogmas challenge)
In my cosmetic bag I don't carry a lot of things (mainly lip balms)

As said previously I love my lip balms, I have:
  • 3 Maybelline Baby Lips (Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, and Hydrate) - I love these lip balms they are fantastic.
  • The Body Shop Lip Balm in Cranberry Joy - This is in there due to Christmas, I need a christmassy lip balm in there. 
  • 2 Carmex Lip Balms (Mint and Cherry) -  I know, I know I am a lip balm addict, thats 6 lip balms in there.
  • Cuticura Hand Sanitser - always a good thing to have on you. 
  • Compact Mirror
  • Glass Wipes - I wear glasses all the time so I always need to have some of these flying around (especially if I'm off to the movies, I hate streaks on my glasses)
  • Vicks Inhaler - I have the crappiest sinuses so with the cold weather my nose always run (I haven't had to chase after it yet, but give it time)
  • Hemp Hand Cream - This is my favourite hand cream (it is looking a bit beaten at the moment) it has the funkiest smell but the cream is fantastic it moisturises my hands without leaving them too greasy.
  • Forever Yours Perfume  - this was just a perfume I picked up from Superdrug for £3 (I only wanted a small perfume that I could put into my bag, this has a really lovely and light smell, perfect for work).
Thanks for tuning in

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment