Friday 20 December 2013

BLOGMAS 20: SEVENTEEN Stay Long Primer

DISCLAIMER: This was bought using loyalty card points.



I have been using a Smashbox trial size tube of primer and this does work well but I really don't want to pay £25.00 for a full size bottle so I have been trying drugstore primers to see how well they perform.

First up is SEVENTEEN's Stay Time Long Wear Primer, upon opening the tube the primer comes out a skin tone colour, and goes onto the face quite translucent. Once onto the skin and rubbed in it does become quite sticky, and smells very clinically. When the foundation is on it does bring out any dry patches that  you may have on your face (which is never a good look).

Not the greatest of the drugstore primers, I won't be repurchasing this primer again but I will try other products from the brand (Just because there is one bad apple it doesn't mean they all are).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment