Monday 16 December 2013

BLOGMAS 17: Collection Lock N Load Lipgloss

(POSTED 17/12/2013 AT 8:17AM GMT)


I have recently been using the Collection Lock n Hold Lip glosses. These come in a range of 6 colours, and I have 2 here. The colours I have are Body Pop and Rock Steady.

Body Pop
This is quite a barbie-ish pink in the bottle but once on the lips it does go very sheer with a hint of pink in there. This can be built up so the colour can become darker the more applications you add on.

Rock Steady
This is quite a nude colour in the bottle and goes on quite sheer with a tiny hint of colour this could easily be layered over a nude lipstick to give it some shine.

These are some nice colours, I have to admit my favourite is Rock Steady (I like a sheer nude colour on the lips).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment