Friday 15 November 2013

Red Red Wine - Models Own

DISCLAIMER:: All opinions are my own, and the product was bought with my own money.



This is a lovely dark red colour but I think you need a white undercoat for this as after two coats it's not fully opaque and it is quite a sheer colour.

Two coats does give you good coverage, but this is also quite a drippy formula, and when doing the dreaded right hand there were quite a couple of mistakes that needed cleaning up.

Overall I will use this again but I'll make sure I have the cotton buds on hand to clean up the mistakes.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love the color! I'm following you now on bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too, let's keep in touch :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete