Sunday 3 November 2013

October Empties - 2013

Hi and welcome to my first installment of my monthly empties post.



1) The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash
This is only a sample size bottle that I got in a set to try out the range, and it is fantastic, this clears your skin up brilliantly.

2) Batiste Dry Shampoo - Cherry
I have been an avid fan of dry shampoo since I first found it, this one was lovely and had a nice cherry scent.

3) The Body Shop Ginger Shower Gel.
I got this in a gift set for Christmas off of my stepson and have just finished it, it was absolutely lovely such a christmassy scent

4) Britney Spears Curious
I got this for Christmas one year and have just finished using it, it has a lovely scent, and it is one I would buy again.

5) Nivea Stress Protect Deodorant
When it comes to deodorant I am quite fickle, I want a deodorant to do what it says on the tin, and this one did come quite close, I will probably repurchase this again.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment