Monday 25 November 2013

Batiste Dry Shampoo

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and product was bought with my own money.



When I have straightened my hair and want to keep the style in for a couple more days before my hair goes back to its natural state of an explosion, I use Batiste's Dry Shampoo. The dry shampoo comes in a range of scents and some even come for specific hair types so there is a very wide range to choose from.

The ones that I have been using recently are the Cherry and Tropical scent (Tropical is going to be featured in my November Favourites, a heads up for you).

I love the scents coming off of these ones especially and they work brilliantly in the hair, they stop my hair from looking greasy and makes my hair smell lovely.

What is your favourite from the batiste range?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment